May 22, 2011

Harmony Of Colours....

A painter paints pictures on canvas, But musicians paint their pictures on silence.
 



"Why dont you start your paintings and drawings?"
"When are you starting your creative works?"
One of my closest buddy, used to ask me all the time in our conversations... 
I always used to smile and say "Ok.. the next painting I will complete will be decicated to you.."

As promised, I framed this painting I did after a long time..and gifted her on her first anniversary...
:)

5 comments:

Deepthi Pola said...

Lovely painting with vibrant colors... Keep going

vineela vattikuti said...

Awesome paiting, which added beauty to our living room..... Nope! a little correction here, WHICH BROUGHT BEAUTY TO OUR LIVING ROOM. Privileged to have such an woderful gift!!!!

Roopa said...

Hey subbaraoo...Awesome painting..I wish ur life is also as colourful as your painting :-)

Roopa said...

Ofcourse...Deeps has already added colour to your Life ;)

Sriks said...

@Deepu: thanks dear :)

@Vineela: hey bujjamma.. its the other way round, that painting is privileged to reach you..
Am glad that you guys liked it..

@Roopa: thanks ra..
Perfectly said!! ofcourse deeps has added beautiful colours to my life :)